HP Designjet Z3200ps - Photo/Graphic Arts Printer
Posted on July 26th, 2016 by Laura
Wide color gamut and outstanding blackand- white
- 12 Original HP Photo Inks deliver gallery-quality black-and-white and color prints lasting up to 200 years.
- Create exceptional black-and-white prints—an HP Quad-black ink set delivers smooth transitions, neutral grays.
- Get superior gloss uniformity and minimize bronzing on most glossy photo papers with HP Gloss Enhancer.
- Achieve an expanded color gamut with 96% PANTONE® coverage enabled by HP chromatic red ink.
Easy color calibration and profiling
- Generate custom ICC profiles and achieve color accuracy, consistency with the embedded spectrophotometer.
- See consistent print-to-print color regardless of fluctuating environmental conditions with HP technologies.
- Simplify your workflow— easily access, create, and share paper presets using the enhanced HP Color Center.
- Get color reliability with HP Professional PANTONE® color emulation and Adobe Postscript®/PDF support.
Low-maintenance and high ink efficiency
- Optimize performance, ink usage—automatic servicing routines help prevent nozzle clogging, reduce media waste.
- Save time, money—embedded TIFF, JPEG, and Adobe PS3/PDF RIP enable direct job submission, queuing, nesting.
- Streamline production with an HP Embedded Web Server and print previews, which help eliminate trial and error.
- Stay up-to-date—HP Printer Utility software provides printer status, desktop alerts, and automatic updates.