HP Designjet T790 Color ePrinter
Posted on July 26th, 2016 by Laura
Productive printing for small teams
- Rely on the most productive 24-inch (610 mm) HP DesignJet printer¹ to get great results quickly.
- Produce precise plans, drawings, and maps with fine line quality and up to 2400 dpi. Even print TIFF, JPEG, and PDF² files from the printer’s USB drive—no computer required.
QUALITY—Quickly produce outstanding results
- 24" Post Script
- Six Original HP inks produce a wide color gamut ideal for color graphics.
- Original HP gray and photo black inks achieve precise line accuracy, dark blacks, and true neutral grays.
- Communicate with precision—produce plans, drawings, and maps with fine line quality, and up to 2400 dpi.
- Print quickly without sacrificing quality—create an A1/D-size print in 32 seconds with Economode.
CONVENIENCE—Speed up printing with easy workflow
- Print TIFF, JPEG, and PDF files from your printer’s USB thumb drive—no computer
- If you’re on-the-go, attach your document to an email and send it directly to your printer via ePrint.
- The intuitive touchscreen simplifies navigation and printing.
RELIABILITY—Plug-and-play printer for small teams
- Focus on your design—not printing—with this reliable HP DesignJet printer.
- Quick printing—in-printer processing architecture, added memory for processing even the most complex files.
- Print confidently knowing that, even if you’re in a rush, this printer can handle all your files.
- Line drawings- 32 sec/page on A1/D, 93 A1/D prints per hour
- Colour images-Fast: 37 m2/hr (400 ft2/hr) on coated media, Best:
2.8 m2/hr (30 ft2/hr) on glossy media
- Print resolution- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi from 1200 x 1200 input dpi and Optimization For Photo Paper selected
- Margins (top x bottom x left x right)- Roll: 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 mm (0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 in),
Sheet: 5 x 17 x 5 x 5 mm (0.2 x 0.67 x 0.2 x 0.2 in)
- Technology- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Ink types- Dye-based (C, G, M, pK, Y); pigment-based (mK)
- Ink drop- 6 pl (C, G, M, pK); 9 pl (mK, Y)
- Printheads- 3 (G & pK, mK & Y, M & C)
- Line accuracy- +/- 0.1%
- Minimum line width- 0.02 mm (0.0008 in) (HP-GL/2 addressable)
- Guaranteed minimum line width- 0.06 mm (0.0024 in) (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))
- Handling- Sheet feed, roll feed, automatic cutter
- Weight- 60 to 328 g/m2
- Size- 210 to 610-mm (8.3 to 24-in) wide sheets; 279 to 610-mm (11 to 24-in) rolls
- Thickness- Up to 0.8 mm (31.5 mil)
- Basic Printer- 8 GB (virtual)
- PostScript® Printer- 8 GB (virtual), 160 GB hard disk
- Interfaces (standard)- Fast Ethernet (100Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified, EIO Jetdirect accessory slot
- Print languages (standard)- Basic Printer: HP-GL/2, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, HP PCL 3 GUI,
PostScript® Printer: Adobe® PostScript® 3™, Adobe PDF 1.7, HP-GL/2, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, HP PCL 3 GUI
- Print languages (optional)- Basic Printer: Adobe PostScript 3, Adobe PDF 1.7
- Drivers (included)- HP-GL/2, HP-RTL drivers for Windows® (optimized for AutoCAD 2000
and higher); HP PCL 3 GUI driver for Mac OS X; PostScript Windows, Linux, and Mac drivers
Dimensions (w x d x h)
- Printer- 1262 x 702 x 1050 mm (49.7 x 27.6 x 41.3 in)
- Shipping- 1440 x 766 x 770 mm (56.7 x 30.2 x 30.3 in)
- Printer- 60 kg (132 lb)
- Shipping- 77 kg (170 lb)
What’s In The Box
- HP DesignJet T790 Printer, printheads, introductory ink cartridges, printer stand, spindle, quick reference guide, setup poster, startup software, power cord
- Operating temperature: 5 to 40oC (41 to 104oF)
- Storage temperature: -25 to 55oC (-13 to 131oF)
- Operating humidity: 20 to 80% RH
- Sound pressure: 43 dB(A) (active); 29 dB(A) (standby)
- Sound power: 6.1 B(A) (active); 4.7 B(A) (standby)
- < 120 watts (printing), < 27 watts (ready), < 7 watts (< 25 watts with embedded Digital Front End) (sleep), 0.1 watts (off)
- Input voltage (auto ranging) 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz), 2 A max
- Safety- USA and Canada (CSA certified), EU (LVD and EN60950-1 compliant), Russia (GOST), Singapore (PSB), China (CCC), Argentina (IRAM), Mexico (NYCE), Korea (KATS)
- Electromagnetic- Compliant with Class A requirements, including: USA (FCC rules), Canada (ICES), EU (EMC Directive), Australia (ACMA), New Zealand (RSM), China (CCC), Japan (VCCI), Korea (KCC)
- Environmental- ENERGY STAR, WEEE, EU RoHS, China RoHS, REACH, FEMP, EPEAT Bronze
- One-year limited hardware warranty