HP Designjet T795 Color ePrinter
Posted on May 19th, 2017 by Laura
Big projects. Large prints. Impressive results.
- The HP DesignJet T795 Printer produces a wide color gamut ideal for color graphics, thanks to six Original HP inks.
- Print up to E/A0 without sacrificing quality, and enjoy the ability to print on everything from bond and coated papers to film and vinyl substrates.
QUALITY—Quickly produce outstanding results
- Six Original HP inks produce a wide color gamut ideal for color graphics.
- Original HP gray and photo black inks achieve precise line accuracy, dark blacks, and true neutral grays.
- Communicate with precision—produce plans, drawings, and maps with fine line quality, and up to 2400 dpi.
- Print up to A0/E without sacrificing quality; create A1/D-size prints in 28 seconds with Economode.
CONVENIENCE—Speed up printing with easy workflow
- Print TIFF, JPEG, and PDF files from your printer’s USB thumb drive—no computer required.
- If you’re on-the-go, attach your document to an email and send it directly to your printer via ePrint.
- The intuitive touchscreen simplifies navigation and printing.
FLEXIBILITY—Prints on sheets or rolls up to 44 in
- Gain flexibility to print a range of sizes from sheets to 44-inch (1118-mm) roll width.
- Use different media—this printer supports everything from bond and coated papers to film and vinyl substrates.
- Print a range of CAD and GIS applications, including large infrastructure projects and geospatial mapping.
- Line drawings- 28 sec/page on A1/D, 103 A1/D prints per hour
- Color images- Fast: 41 m2/hr (445 ft2/hr) on coated media, Best: 3.1 m2/hr (33.3 ft2/hr) on glossy media
- Print resolution- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Margins (top x bottom x left x right)- Roll: 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 mm (0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 in),
Sheet: 5 x 17 x 5 x 5 mm (0.2 x 0.67 x 0.2 x 0.2 in)
- Technology- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Ink types- Dye-based (C, G, M, pK, Y); pigment-based (mK)
- Ink drop- 6 pl (C, G, M, pK); 9 pl (mK, Y)
- Printheads- 3 (G & pK, mK & Y, M & C)
- Line accuracy- +/- 0.1%
- Minimum line width- 0.02 mm (0.0008 in) (HP-GL/2 addressable)
- Guaranteed minimum line width- 0.06 mm (0.0024 in) (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))
- Handling- Sheet feed, roll feed, automatic cutter
- Weight- 60 to 328 g/m2
- Size- Rolls: 210 to 1118 mm (8.3 to 44 in), Sheets: 210 x 279 to 1118 x 1676 mm (8.3 x 11 to 44 x 66 in), Standard sheets: A4, A3, A2, A1, A0 (A, B, C, D, E)
- Thickness- Up to 0.8 mm (31.5 mil)
- Line drawings, Renderings, Presentations
- 16 GB (virtual), optional 160 GB hard disk (available with PostScript Upgrade)
- Interfaces (standard)- Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified, EIO
Jetdirect accessory slot
- Print languages (standard)- HP-GL/2, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, HP PCL 3 GUI
- Print languages (optional)- Adobe PostScript 3, Adobe PDF 1.7
- Printing paths- Printer driver, Direct printing from USB flash drive, email printing
- Drivers (included)- HP-GL/2, HP-RTL drivers for Windows®; HP PCL 3 GUI driver for Mac OS X; PostScript Windows and Mac drivers with optional PostScript/PDF Upgrade Kit
Dimensions (w x d x h)
- Printer- 1770 x 701 x 1050 mm (69.7 x 27.6 x 41.3 in)
- Shipping- 1930 x 766 x 770 mm (76 x 30.2 x 30 .3 in)
- Printer- 81.6 kg (180 lb)
- Shipping- 103 kg (227 lb)
What’s In The Box
- HP DesignJet T795 Printer, printheads, introductory ink cartridges, printer stand, spindle, quick reference guide, setup poster, startup software, power cord
- Operating temperature: 5 to 40oC (41 to 104oF)
- Storage temperature: -25 to 55oC (-13 to 131oF)
- Operating humidity: 20 to 80% RH
- Sound pressure: 43 dB(A) (active); 29 dB(A) (standby)
- Sound power: 6.1 B(A) (active); 4.7 B(A) (standby)
- < 120 watts (printing), < 27 watts (ready), < 7 watts (< 25 watts with embedded Digital
Front End) (sleep), 0.1 watts (off)
- Input voltage (auto ranging) 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz), 2 A max
- Safety- USA and Canada (CSA certified), EU (LVD and EN 60950-1 compliant), Russia (GOST), Singapore (PSB), China (CCC), Argentina (IRAM), Mexico (NYCE), Korea (KC)
- Electromagnetic- Compliant with Class A requirements, including: USA (FCC rules), Canada (ICES), EU (EMC Directive), Australia (ACMA), New Zealand (RSM), China (CCC), Japan (VCCI), Korea (MSIP)
- Environmental- ENERGY STAR, WEEE, RoHS (EU, China, Korea, India), REACH, FEMP, EPEAT Bronze
- One-year limited hardware warranty