HP HD Pro - Wide Format Multi-Function Printers
Posted on July 26th, 2016 by Laura
Excellent image reproduction with CCD technology
- Reproduce colors with excellent accuracy thanks to CCD technology that enables high-quality color scanning and copying.
- Efficiently handle complex images with an advanced five-camera system that captures detail in high precision.
- Scan maps, orthophotos, and technical drawings—even if old and damaged — with CCD technology for great results.
- Create large-format color and monochrome scans/copies up to 42-inches (1067-mm) wide on thick, rigid media.
A fast HD scanner designed to streamline workflows
- Scan fast—up to 6 inches (152 mm) per second in color and 13 inches (330 mm) per second in black-and-white.
- Accelerate workflows. Save scans as PDF, TIFF, JPEG, or DWF files. Do batch scanning. Create multipage PDFs.
- Easily share images. Scan to email, USB, network—or print with the HP DesignJet Z5400 44-in PostScript® ePrinter.
- Preview and enhance images using the 15.6-inch (396 mm) touchscreen all-in-one PC for high-quality results.
Efficiently produce high-quality, durable prints
- Enjoy high-quality, long-lasting results on a wide range of media with fast-drying, pigment-based HP Photo Inks.
- Process large and complex files efficiently with a 320 GB hard drive for printing and 2 GB for scan processing.
- Ensure color reliability with HP Professional PANTONE® color emulation and embedded Adobe® PostScript®/PDF
- Save space. Use the eight-level adjustable scanner stand to create a single footprint by positioning the scanner directly above your printer.