Contex 5450 - Wide Format ScannersPosted on July 26th, 2016 by Laura
Wide and Long
Artwork, maps and other color- and detail-rich documents are reproduced to perfection, without any document length limit. You don’t have to scan the material
in several parts and then stitch the images together afterwards.
You have a consecutive processing of any number of scans, and software settings you can personalize to ensure the same scan, copy and color settings every time.
The HD 5400 can scan A0+ and E size+ landscape.
An HD 5400 can provide millions of scans, and it is built to last. A combination of 48-bit color, 4-channel CCD technology, full-size professional camera lenses and advanced image data processing algorithms creates a superior image quality. With image processing performed inside the scanner, your PC is free to run software applications more efficiently.
The Contex HD 5400 wide format scanner is fast and steady with up to 12 inch/second scanning speeds. Truly a workhorse that can handle very large originals with speed and ease. The HD 5400 gives you a great performance and a high return on your investment.
- 54-inch ultra-wide design captures oversized documents easily
- 48-bit color and 16-bit grayscale image datacapture from 4-channel CCD technology with Fuji Lenses
- Exceptional ultra wide productivity, scanning up to 258 Arch E-size color documents per hour (214 A0/hour)
- Scan-to-Net function for scanner sharing over a network, and sending files to remote PC’s
- All Wheel Drive (AWD), a precision paper feed tracking system, ensures a perfectly straight scanning path and distortion-free scans